- Average turnaround time is 5 days in-lab for single units
- Allow an extra day or two for larger units
- Specific product turnaround time varies – call for specifics
- Weekends, statutory holidays and transit time are not considered working days
- We will always try to accommodate special circumstances for your patient
- Purolator is our standard for shipping unless otherwise arranged
- No charge shipping, incoming and outgoing
- We can arrange for waybills and tracking of your shipment
- RESPECT for our clients and their clients
- ACCOMMODATING client expectations
- COMMUNICATING CLEARLY with our clients
- DAILY GOAL: Consistent products; on-time.
- PREMIUM quality materials used in the fabrication of all restorations
- MSDS information and IdentAlloy certificates available upon request
- 30 days from statement date
- Credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- Crown and bridge fees are based on alloy weight and subject to change without notice
- No charge remake policy for current clients
- Invoicing for remakes are at the discretion of the Lab
- If the patient refuses treatment then the prosthesis and all casts must be returned before any consideration of credit
- If credit request is a result of patient refusal to proceed with treatment plan, and not as a result of unacceptable production or quality standards, then fifty percent only of total invoice will be credited to original account.
- Credit will be issued as “Credit to Account” as invoiced, not as a cheque or credit card.
- Any credit consideration is at the discretion of the Laboratory
We have the … • experience • products • tools • solutions
Crosstown Dental Lab offers a wide variety of current crown and bridge options for their clients. We have the traditional PFM/PBM, all-ceramics, from veneers, single crowns to mulitple units. Fees based on alloy weight and subject to change without notice.
Crosstown Dental Lab offers a wide variety of products and services:
- Traditional PFM/PBM
- Single crowns to multiple units
- Chrome denture frameworks, which we design and cast on-site
Digital Technology – Send your digital impressions via hand held scanning devices.
- Cerec – Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
- iTero – Align Technology, Inc.
- Nevo – D4D Technologies LLC
- Trios – 3Shape Technology
- TRU Deffinition – 3M ESPE
Implants – Any system, custom cast or CAD/CAM designed and milled
- Sports mouth guard
- Hawley appliance
- Martin sleep appliance
- Panthera D-SAD sleep appliance
- others – ask us!
Attachments, integrated into a denture or as a combination case with crown and bridge